Welcome to Little Monkey’s Windsor Park
Little Monkey’s Nursery Windsor Park is a private day care nursery located on St Leonard’s Road, Windsor. The Nursery operates from two properties on our secure site. The main building houses our babies and toddlers and the pre-school is situated in a spacious purpose built, wooden cabin.
The Nursery is conveniently located for access to local towns and cities via the M4 and there is easy access by train, from Windsor Town Centre, for travel into London, where our sister Nursery is conveniently located.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:00pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
We are Open!
Call now to arrange a virtual tour
Please call us on 01753 866 108 or 07951 796698 to find out more about our Nursery.
Best wishes from Emma and the Little Monkey’s Windsor Park Nursery Team.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1, 2 & 3) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.